top of page

Filipino naturalization (acquisition of Japanese nationality)

If a Filipino is naturalized (acquired nationality) in Japan, they need a birth certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Agency (PSA) . Before May 2019 , a red ribbon (certification) was required for the birth certificate. However the Republic of the Philippines joined the Hague Convention, so it was changed to Apostille certification. When you get a birth certificate at PSA, you can say “I need Apostille” and it will automatically come with Apostille.

PSA also has a delivery service, so please refer to the URL for details.

We are support you with a schedule that minimizes your burden. Our staff with rich naturalization experience will answer your concerns and questions carefully.

If you are considering naturalization, please contact your administrative scrivener partner if you are a Filipino citizen.

(#Filipino  #naturalizatio )


〒453-0015 名古屋市中村区椿町15番19号 秋田学園名駅ビル3階



bottom of page